Get your fingers on the 770's hybrid interface; the perfect blend of touch screen and hard buttons. Easily control your GPS navigation, NAV/COMM, weather, traffic and terrain in any condition. Helping you navigate in the soup with confidence.
Starting at $14,141 MSRP
Welcome to the next-generation, WAAS-Enabled, Integrated Safety Navigator. The KSN 770 combines GPS navigation, Nav/Com, terrain mapping, charting and safety sensor displays. It will also display XM Datalink Weather, radar-based weather, traffic and terrain. The combination of hard buttons, cursor control and touchscreen.
Enhanced Safety and Situational Awareness
The KSN 770 features Wide Area Augmentation System (WAAS) and Localizer Performance with Vertical Guidance (LPV). It also displays a full complement of safety systems including: On-board weather radar, Enhanced Ground Proximity Warning System (EGPWS), XM Datalink Weather, Terrain awareness and warning System (TAWS) and Traffic Collision Avoidance System (TCAS). And split-screen capabilities. Never before have so many features been designed into an MFD that will bring value to the pilot in terms of safety and ease of use.
- High-res VGA display (5.7" diagonal, 5.25" high).
- Hybrid user interface.
- Touch screen, hard keys and cursor control device (CCD)
- Electronic charts and maps.
- WAAS GPS en route and approach navigation system
- TCAS, and Radar ,** TAWS",** TCAS and Stormscope.
- XM WX interface.
- 10W COM with optional high-power 16W COM.
- Digital radio core
- Analog and digital inputs/outputs
- EPIC/APEX FMS Core.
- Open architecture integrates with a variety of sensors.
- Simple to use.
- No “Home” key required
- Direct access keys
- Affordable pricing, extensive dealer network.
- Enhanced ground proximity warning system (option).
- Nav/Com (10W Com with 16W option)*
- Easy Technology Convergence.
- Easy Button-ology.
- More Head’s-up time.
- Optimized Workload Management.
- Multiple Screens and options to minimize heads-down dependency. Also includes:
- Compliant Position Source for ADS-B OUT KT 74 transponder.
- Wide Area Augmentation System (WAAS).
- Localizer Performance with Vertical Guidance (LPV)
- On-board weather radar.
- Enhanced Ground Proximity Warning System (EGPWS)
- XM Datalink Weather
- Terrain Awareness and Warning System (TAWS)
- Traffic Collision Avoidance System (TCAS)
- ** Optional